Q U A R R I E R P R I D E
MESSAGE FROM THE AD
Welcome to the 2023-24 School and Activities Seasons. We are “Empowering Each Other To Excel” at the Dell Rapids School. We are excited about the future of Quarrier Activities. The information below is important for your student-athlete. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get ahold of me. GO QUARRIERS!!
Activities Director and Facilities Manager
CHECK OUT THE LATEST
Registering for 2023-34 Sports - the FAMILY ID link will be open below to fill out necessary paperwork...and the physical forms that need to be printed, filled out and returned are also below.
LOOK UP SCHEDULES, RESULTS OR ROSTERS
There are several places to find info on our teams. Click the link that best fits what you're looking for. THESE SITES WILL BE UPDATED BY AUGUST 1.
* All Schools' Schedules, Rosters, Results, Rules, Etc. = SDHSAA
* District Calendar...all events = MONTHLY CALENDAR
REGISTER FOR 23-24 ATHLETICS
By the first day of practice, each athlete and his/her parent or guardian should complete the "paperwork" listed below:
In the interest of student-athlete health and safety all 7-12 student-athletes interested in participating in activities will need to complete a full physical this year. You may pick up physical forms from the Middle or High School Office or print the attached form. In town options, the Dell Rapids Clinic and Chiro Sport, are available to get your student-athlete in for their full physical. Physical forms must be completed and turned in prior to the first practice for the activity.
* Hard Copies can also be picked up at the HS or MS offices
* All athletes must have Physicals or Interim Forms BEFORE they can practice
2) All other necessary forms - complete online at FAMILY ID link
* SDHSAA pre-participation info
* SDHSAA parental consent & permit
* SDHSAA consent for medical treatment
* SDHSAA HIPAA release
* SDHSAA concussion fact sheet