Q U A R R I E R P R I D E
MESSAGE FROM THE AD
Welcome to the 2021-22 School and Activities Seasons. As in the classroom, our sports & fine arts activities goal is to "Empower Our Students to Excel." We are glad to have navigated through the trying times of the pandemic last year and are so thankful for the kids, coaches, and fans who were so flexible and supportive. Please see below and use the links for all things sports & activities. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get ahold of me...see contact info toward the bottom. GO QUARRIERS!!
- Jeff Dvorak
CHECK OUT THE LATEST
COVID Precautions for 2021-22 - The DRSD Board and Administration team is currently drafting the plan for the upcoming year. As this pandemic changes daily, we want to have the latest details and recommendations before any decision is set.
Registering for 2021-22 Sports - the link is open below
Return to Play Form 2021-2022
LOOK UP SCHEDULES, RESULTS OR ROSTERS
There are several places to find info on our teams. Click the link that best fits what you're looking for. All efforts will be made to keep these updated.
* All Schools' Schedules, Rosters, Results, Rules, Etc. = SDHSAA
* All Dells MS, HS, Fine Arts Scheds & Important Dates = QUARRIER SCHEDS
* District Calendar...all events = MONTHLY CALENDAR
REGISTER FOR 21-22 ATHLETICS
By the first day of practice, each athlete and his/her parent or guardian should complete the "paperwork" listed below:
***IMPORTANT NOTE: Update/Correction for physicals for the 2021-22 school year...every student participating in sports - except those going into the 8th grade who need interim forms - need to have a full Doctor physical. Apologies for any confusion from earlier messages. Please find physical & interim forms below or hard copies in the MS or HS offices.
1) Physicals - Printed out, completed & handed into Eve Pickard (Eve.Pickard@k12.sd.us) in the HS office or Asst. AD Jordan Huska (Jordan.Huska@k12.sd.us)
* 8th graders need an INTERIM FORM completed
* All 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th need FULL DR. PHYSICALS
* Hard Copies can also be picked up at the HS or MS offices
2) All other necessary forms - complete online at FAMILY ID link
* SDHSAA pre-participation info
* SDHSAA parental consent & permit
* SDHSAA consent for medical treatment
* SDHSAA HIPAA release
* SDHSAA concussion fact sheet
- more athletic info to come...under construction
REVIEW OR PRINT FORMS
VISIT OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
MEET OUR COACHES
GET INFO ON ACTIVITY PASSES
VISIT THE DAKOTA XII WEBSITE