Here are some important dates and times if your child (grades 7-12) will participate in athletics or activities:
1) Impact Concussion Testing is Monday, August 1 from 7:00 AM until 11:00 AM. All athletes are required to take that 30-minute test on the computer. Please use the high school office entrance to proceed to the computer lab.
2) The Fall Sports Meeting is Monday, August 8 starting at 7:00 PM in the high school gym. This is an opportunity for athletes and parents to learn about district athletic policies and sport-specific information. All athletes, parents, and coaches are asked to attend.
3) Athletes in grades 7, 9, or those who have not participated in athletics in previous years need to submit a completed full physical form (clinic visit required). That form is located at https://www.dr-k12.org/docs/district/activities/athletic%20forms/dr-physcial%20form%2020-21.pdf?id=2199. Submit the completed form to the high school office or email it to Jordan.Huska@k12.sd.us or Eve.Pickard@k12.sd.us.
4) Athletes in grades 8, 10, 11, or 12 need to submit a completed interim physical form (no clinic visit required). That form is located at https://www.dr-k12.org/docs/district/activities/athletic%20forms/2021%20physical%20interim.pdf?id=2645. Submit the completed form to the high school office or email it to Jordan.Huska@k12.sd.us or Eve.Pickard@k12.sd.us.
5) All athletes must have online forms completed and submitted through FamilyID. The FamilyID link is https://www.familyid.com/organizations/dell-rapids-school-district-activities.