Welcome to the Dell Rapids School District Cross Country Page.
Please find below the information relevant to this cross country season. If you have questions please feel free to contact either coach Krumm or coach Hegge.
1) Pre-season parent and athlete Meeting video
Cross Country Attire link.
Orders are due by Monday, September 7th
Things to know
- Practice Schedule
- Practice Starts @ 7:30 am Thursday on August 13th.
- Practice will be @ 3:30 - 4:45 pm during the school year.
- Make sure to get a physical if needed, you can't practice or compete without one.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Contact Coach Krumm if riding with your parents to the meet.
- Masks will be needed when riding the bus to meets.
- You must check-in with a coach and complete the monitoring form every day before practice.
- We will practice social distancing.
Please follow the steps below to resolve any issues that may arise during the Cross Country Season
- The athlete should meet with the coach to discuss any issues that are of concern.
- The parent should then meet with the coach if the issues are still not resolved.
- If any issue still exists the parent should contact the Athletic Director (Jeff Dvorak).
- If the issue still can not be resolved the parent meets with the Principal.
Please email or call if you have any concerns or questions.
Coach Krumm - Jeff.Krumm@k12.sd.us - (605) 428-5473 ext 480